Transponder Information

We use Mylaps AMB transponders for the oval program. The offroad program still uses Ilaps.

We have Ilap rental transponders during offroad events.

Racers will be responsible for their own transponder during oval events. We can make reasonable accommodation for racers that need to switch transponders from car to car between heats.

search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close